The duration of sexual intercourse is a purely individual indicator that can vary in men due to age, temperament, genetics and health status. Despite this, many men are very concerned about whether they manage to withstand intercourse long enough before ejaculation, as well as how to increase the time of intercourse.
Premature ejaculation is a diagnosis that a purely medical specialist can establish. If a man is not able to withstand 1.5-3 minutes of sexual intercourse, we can talk about a pathological process, the rest is the norm. Despite this, the means, techniques, devices and tricks that prolong sexual intercourse are in great demand.
Reasons for rapid ejaculation
To date, doctors call a large list of problems that cause sexual disorders, including premature. If provoking factors are not identified and eliminated, no method of correction and treatment will be effective. Therefore, a man must be examined in the clinic.
The causes of premature ejaculation are as follows:
- psychological reasons. Premature ejaculation of this etiology is observed much more often in young guys due to inexperience and a fragile psyche. The reasons may be as follows:
- mental illness;
- stress and conflict situations;
- unfavorable relationship with a partner;
- fears and complexes;
- depressive conditions;
- unsuccessful sexual experience in the past;
- increased irritability and excitability.
- physiological reasons. Premature ejaculation against the background of such problems occurs much more often in men aged 40 years and older. The reasons lie in the following:
- taking strong drugs, for example, diuretics, antidepressants, hormonal drugs, etc.;
- hormonal imbalance and endocrine pathologies;
- previous injuries of the penis;
- injuries and pathologies of the brain and spinal cord;
- increased sensitivity of the head of the penis;
- short bridle;
- pathologies, infections and inflammatory processes of the genitourinary system;
- insomnia, overwork of the body;
- sexual abstinence;
- dysfunction of the nervous system.
Also, the causes of premature ejaculation include the wrong lifestyle of a man, namely poor nutrition, the abuse of harmful foods, smoking, alcohol, or even drugs. A sedentary lifestyle has a negative effect on the reproductive system.
How to prolong sexual intercourse for a man?
To prolong sexual intercourse for a man, it is first necessary to eliminate any possible factors of influence, and then choose a set of corrective measures. Experts advise starting with proper nutrition, special exercises, gymnastics, and folk and medications with a prolonged effect are also appropriate.
The right mood
Particular attention should be paid to your psycho-emotional mood and attitude towards sex in general. Perhaps a man is so obsessed with the problem of rapid ejaculation that thereby only exacerbates the situation. During sexual intercourse, you need to relax in every possible way, set yourself up for a positive result, rejecting any thoughts of failures and embarrassment.
If a man feels emotional stress, you should first get rid of it, divert your thoughts to something good and positive. Perhaps intercourse will be inappropriate until the man rests. A bath or shower, relaxing music, massage, conversations and foreplay with a partner will help you relax.
Effective tricks in bed
If a man does not have drugs and devices at hand to prolong sexual intercourse, experts advise listening to several effective techniques. Namely:
- more attention to foreplay - if you warm up the girl well before intercourse, it will not take a long time for a man to bring her to orgasm;
- choice of position - to delay the onset of orgasm, during sex, a man needs to take positions that minimally strain the muscles;
- slowing down frictions - as soon as a man feels the approach of orgasm, you need to either slow down the movements during intercourse, or stop them for a short time;
- alternation of frictions - to delay the onset of orgasm, a man can change deep and slow movements for short and shallow frictions.
Also, experts advise, during approaching orgasm, to mentally be distracted from the process itself, thinking about something completely outside.
Physical exercises are not only aimed at training the muscles responsible for sexual functions and processes, but also at training breathing, which is also important in solving the problem of premature ejaculation. Kegel exercises have occupied a worthy niche among the most effective methods of treating sexual disorders.
The exercises are as follows:
- During urination, a man needs to interrupt the stream of urine for 2-4 seconds, while engaging the pubococcygeal muscle. If you practice such actions regularly, it will help a man to control ejaculation in the future.
- As often as possible during the day, a man has to squeeze and unclench the pubococcygeal muscle, while moving his penis. The duration of squeezing and unclenching should be 15-20 seconds, between manipulations you need to take a minute rest. At least a day, you have to do 5 sets of 10 exercises.
It is this muscle that controls all the important processes in the genital area during sex, it is responsible for the quality of erection, the release of seminal fluid, as well as the duration of sexual intercourse. Therefore, Kegel exercises are aimed at training her and teaching the man to control her.
Subtleties of proper breathing
Breathing is directly involved during intercourse, controlling the process of orgasm. If you pay attention before orgasm, a man usually breathes faster, inhalations and exhalations become shallow and fast, after which the man holds his breath completely, which turns into an orgasm.
Experts say that in no case should you hold your breath, as this only speeds up ejaculation. You also need to breathe deeply and slowly; otherwise the whole body comes into tone, the heartbeat accelerates, which provokes the release of semen. When you feel an orgasm approaching, a man has to take a deep breath, stop and exhale deeply.
It is possible to increase the sexual potential and endurance of a man thanks to folk remedies, which comprehensively affect the entire body in the most favorable way. For the treatment of premature ejaculation, experts advise using the following recipes:
- Mint and Melissa. Herbs that reduce the sensitivity of the penis can be prepared as a tea, taken before sexual intercourse, or you can squeeze the juice to lubricate the skin of the penis with it.
- Ginseng. In the pharmacy, you can buy ginseng tincture or cook it yourself. To achieve this, the roots are rubbed, added to vodka, insisted for 3 weeks, after which the sediment is filtered. Take the tincture 3 times a day, 25 drops.
- essential oils. They take a spray bottle, put 10 ml of alcohol and a couple of drops of mint, rosemary, menthol, eucalyptus esters into it. The product is shaken well, and then applied as a spray before sexual intercourse on the penis.
Folk remedies are much more useful than chemicals, besides, they do not have serious contraindications and side effects. But you need to be prepared for the fact that the effect of conservative methods will be mild and not as pronounced as radical methods guarantee.
The pharmaceutical market is full of proven products and novelties that guarantee prolonged action, improved quality of sexual life, and prolongation of sexual intercourse. Medications can be of several types:
- pills - Antidepressants are most often used, which reduce the sensitivity of the penis. A vivid example of this is Dapoxetine tablets, which slow down the reaction of nerve endings. Super P-force tablets are often used to stimulate a strong and long-lasting erection.
- Sprays - topical agents with lidocaine, appropriate for hypersensitivity of the head of the penis. The effect lasts about an hour, due to which the man does not feel the reaction of the organ to frictions so clearly, thereby delaying the orgasm.
- Drops - drugs in this form are used both locally and orally. Thanks to useful additives, vitamins and other substances, the drops help to increase the potency of a man.
- Gels and creams - preparations of lubricants with a slight cooling effect, reducing the degree of friction of the genitals. This contributes to the prolongation of sexual intercourse.
Before using any of these remedies, it is important to consult a specialist, his recommendations regarding the course of therapy and dosages.
Premature ejaculation is not a diagnosis unless the man is capable of intercourse for more than 1,5-3 minutes. Therefore, the problem needs to be corrected through conservative methods. You need to apply them in a course to increase the efficiency and speed of obtaining results.
Other recommendations for increasing the time of intercourse
In parallel with the above methods, how to prolong sexual intercourse and not finish, it is important for a man to adjust his lifestyle. And the first thing to start with is changing food habits. Experts advise diversifying your diet with foods such as:
- fresh fruits and vegetables;
- quail eggs;
- lean meat;
- milk products.
But sweets, muffins, fatty, smoked foods should be abandoned, as all this leads to excess weight and a decrease in sexual activity. In parallel with this, it is important to give up bad habits, lead an active lifestyle and have a regular sex life.
Sexual intercourse on average should last 5-20 minutes, this is considered a normal indicator with acceptable small errors. If a man cannot withstand longer than 3 minutes, it is worth resorting to different methods of prolonging sexual intercourse. These can be physical exercises, gymnastics and breathing techniques, traditional medicine and lifestyle changes. An andrologist or urologist who prescribes prolongation drugs can also help in solving sexual disorders.