Recently, more and more men are growing a beard. Various means help to achieve this success. And using a cream for the growth of a beard, you can make it more beautiful and well-groomed.
How beard growth cream works
Today, many products are sold in pharmacies that ensure the growth of the beard. The use of special creams helps to achieve the following results:
- to activate the development of hair follicles in the initial stages;
- stimulate the growth of bristles;
- make hair thicker.
There are different types of beards. Depending on this, you can choose special care creams in pharmacies. Their components help to activate blood circulation in the hair follicles, saturate the bulbs with useful substances and make the hairs harder.
Today in the pharmacy you can find many creams that promote beard growth. Their action is due to the composition. Most often, these products include herbal extracts, extracts and oils. The composition is selected so that the ingredients enhance each other’s action.
Most commonly, hair growth creams include the following:
- Burr oil… The substance has a healing effect, helps to restore the dermis after constant shaving. With the help of this component, it is possible to strengthen the hairs, activate the growth processes, and improve the metabolism in the bulbs. This compound prevents the development of prickly stubble and helps to soften the beard.
- Calamus extract… The product makes hair stronger and shinier, and also stimulates its growth. This ingredient helps to make the beard look smoother and more well-groomed.
- Juniper extract… It is used for complex moisturizing of facial skin and hairs. This component helps to restore the water-lipid balance, prevents fragility and split ends.
- Cinnamon… This component is used to moisturize the beard. It makes her shiny and healthy. However, the main purpose of this ingredient is to activate blood circulation. Thanks to this, oxygen enters the cells of the dermis, stimulates the growth of hairs, and strengthens the bulbs. This helps to avoid falling out processes. In addition, cinnamon helps to stimulate the function of bulbs that have been dormant for a long time. As a result, the beard is thick and even.
- Chamomile extract… This remedy has pronounced sedative properties. It helps to cope with irritation of the dermis, to cope with the sensation of itching and flaking.
- Hop extract… The substance stimulates hair growth, makes them stronger, stimulates metabolism and increases thickness.
Also, creams contain a number of additional components. They affect the consistency of the substance, help it to be better absorbed, and improve the penetration of active ingredients into the deep structures of the dermis. In addition, the product contains vitamins that improve beard growth.
How and what type of cream to choose
In order to choose the most suitable product in a pharmacy, it is necessary to take into account a number of features. First, it is worth deciding on the problem that needs to be eliminated.
Beard cream can be of the following types:
- For the initial development of bristles… These products help improve blood flow to the chin area. This activates hair growth. At the initial stage, it is possible to notice the growth of the gun.
- For density… This group of substances helps to get rid of bald patches and bald patches. As a result, it is possible to achieve the required density and uniform vegetation.
- To enhance growth… In pharmacies, there are many products that contribute to constant regeneration.
How to use
In order for beard growth products to give the desired effect, they must be applied correctly. To do this, you should observe the following rules:
- Wash your beard with a mild cleanser and pat dry with a towel.
- Take the amount of cream recommended by the manufacturer in the palm of your hand.
- Rub the composition in your hands and apply to the chin with massaging movements. It is also recommended treating the skin above the upper lip.
- Finally, comb the beard.
When using the cream, you should definitely get rid of weak and thin hair. This will help stimulate the growth of a thicker, tighter beard.
With systematic use, the active components accumulate in the epithelial cells and continue to activate hair growth even after the end of the application. Don’t expect quick results. However, after 6-12 months of continuous use, beard growth can be accelerated.
It is important to consider that it is forbidden to apply creams to the skin in the presence of inflammation or irritation. It is also not recommended treating the face when eczema or purulent rashes appear.
Top 5 beard growth creams
There are quite a few effective creams available over the counter. They are beneficial for beard growth. The most effective products include the following. We suggest highlighting the 3 beard growth products that you like the most.
This substance is considered an effective hair growth stimulant. Many manufacturers add this component to their products. It helps to activate hair growth, dilates blood vessels. In this case, the substance is prohibited to use for arterial hypertension. Side effects include increased dryness and irritation of the epithelium.
This product from the pharmacy contains natural ingredients — sesame and tea tree oil, ginseng. The product also contains an extract of the flowers of the trifoliate clitoris. The composition stimulates hair growth due to the presence of stemoxidine. It also has a beneficial effect on the skin and helps to eliminate the irritation after shaving that occurs in the early stages of growing a beard.
This product is a creamy spray with Minoxidil. The key purpose of the substance from the pharmacy is the restoration of hairs in bald areas. In this case, the tool is prohibited from using until the age of 18. Also, contraindications include intolerance to the components. For use, the substance must be applied to dry, cleaned hair or bald areas. 1 g of the product is used at a time. At the same time, it is prohibited to process damaged areas.
Professional hair system
This natural remedy from the pharmacy helps to cope with hair loss, make them shinier, and eliminate inflammation and flaking of the skin. As a result, the beard becomes healthier and more well-groomed. The nourishing ingredients of the cream enter the structure of the follicles and nourish them.
You can buy this product at a pharmacy. It promotes hair growth. It has a rich oily composition that nourishes the roots of the bristles and replenishes the lack of vitamins. The drug can be purchased at a pharmacy. With systematic use, it is possible to awaken new hairs. This will make the beard thicker. In addition, the product improves the condition of the skin, helps to cope with burning, irritation, and active work of the sebaceous glands.
For beard growth, you can use a variety of creams that can be purchased at pharmacies. To choose the optimal product, you need to analyze the existing problems and study its composition in detail. Of no small importance is strict adherence to the instructions for using the product.